Sometimes I don’t mind doing things alone like going to the movies or even to a concert. If I can’t get anyone to go, I don’t want to sit at home saying that I would of, should of, could of.
I went into the Wang Center in Boston last night to see Noel Gallagher. I love his new song, If I Had a Gun and of course, when he was with Oasis, I was a fan. When I saw that Rue La La had a deal for the tickets, I could not pass it up. I am so glad I went.
I am giving you five photos from last night.
1. The Wang Theater used to be movie theater. Dad talks about going to see movies there when he was a kid. It must have been an impressive movie theater. The walls are beautiful.
2. The opening band was called The Hours. I can’t say I had heard of them or really would seek them out otherwise.
3. Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Bird came out with a bang.
4. The music was awesome. He did sing If I Had A Gun but possibly the best song of the night was the last encore song, Don’t Look Back In Anger (my favorite Oasis song). I tried to take a lot of pictures but my memory card was filled after not that many pictures.
5. I could tell just by the seats that it is an old theater. The guy two seats away was 6’5 and it was a tight squeeze.
If he stops by your city, I say you should go.
In some blog news, if you are on Google +, I have a new blog page. If you are on Google +, stop by.