Today, I took the T to work for the first time in weeks. Waking up late has had me in a panic and I tend to drive into work (yes, I get free downtown Boston parking) but I really missed taking the T. Why you ask?
- Reading time was cut in half. My subway time was reading time. It relaxed me.
- Yes, it relaxed me. It is probably my gruff Boston ways.
- I can’t write about the absolutely crazy things I see on the T.
- I can spend less in gas. I heard on the news that gas has gone up $0.06 and I would rather not spend it.
- I can walk the 2 blocks to Quincy Center Station. I miss walking.
I haven’t been walking or working out lately. My calves were really tight when I was walking. I miss walking. I actually went for a walk to the farmer’s market today at lunch. The sun felt good.
I will wake up earlier to not drive in.
I think I might bring workout clothes to work and walk on the Esplanade after work before heading home.